PDF Expert - Edit and Sign PDF
Fast, robust and beautiful PDF editor for your Mac, iPhone and iPad.
"PDF Expert 2 review: Goodbye Preview, hello affordable PDF editing on Mac" - Macworld.
“App of the Year” 2015 Runner-up by Apple.
“PDF Expert puts Adobe Acrobat to shame” - Cult of Mac.
Read, annotate and edit PDFs like never before!
PDF Expert is the best way to edit PDF text, images, links and outlines. Fixing a typo or changing a logo in a contract, or updating your CV is now a matter of a few seconds.
**Slick and Fast**
From the first document, PDF Expert springs into action with smooth scrolling and fast search. PDFs open instantly, whether they are just small attachments or 2000-page reports.
** Robust and Beautiful**
When it’s time to edit, all the great tools you need are easy to find and just a click away. PDF Expert’s quick annotations, easy form filling, and powerful file merging will chew through your work in record time.
*Edit - Seamlessly edit PDF text, adjust or replace images, add links to text and edit outlines.
* Read – An award-winning, lightning-fast, and tabbed document viewer will get you through multiple PDFs faster than ever.
* Annotate – Classic tools and unique innovations enable you to highlight, note, and instruct with just a click.
* Merge – Combine multiple documents into a new PDF, or borrow individual pages.
* Convert – Convert to PDF such popular text formats as Word, Pages, Docs, etc.
~ The feature requires Pages or Microsoft Word apps to be installed on your Mac.
* Sign – Create multiple signatures for every situation and sign on the line with a single click.
* Fill Out – Avoid your printer with smart tools for filling forms that save you both paper and time.
** Robust File Sharing **
You don’t work in a bubble, and neither does PDF Expert. When it’s time to send documents to clients, coworkers, and everyone in between, PDF Expert has top-notch support for your Mac’s system-wide share sheet and other apps. If an app accepts PDFs, PDF Expert can get it there.
You can also password protect sensitive documents before sharing them.
** PDF on your Mac, iPhone and iPad **
Work across Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Use Readdle Transfer features to seamlessly switch devices in the middle of a document. PDF Expert is there with you.
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms
Have any feedback, comments or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact
Today’s update brings you a very important fix for .doc/.docx and .pages conversion issues on macOS Mojave.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to write to email@example.com with tips and hints to help us track down the issues.
Keep the feedback coming!