Squeed is a straightforward, efficient MP3, FLAC, AIFF and M4A metadata (tag) editor with online database support.
• Outputs clean tags: metadata that doesn't appear in the sidebar is not written to or kept in the file.
• Search on Discogs: search for an album or a track on the leading user-built online discography database and automatically populate metadata with that info, including cover art, all from within the app.
• Batch-process files: select several files at once and edit their tags or rename them in batches.
• Pattern renaming and tag extraction: batch-rename files with any combination of supported metadata or easily extract info from the filename.
• Preview audio inside the box: preview the currently selected audio files with Quick Look.
• Resize cover art: automatically upon adding, or manually on single and multiple files.
• iTunes integration: add files to your library and get autocomplete suggestions from iTunes metadata.
• New: added "Compilation" checkbox for iTunes-style "Part of a compilation" tagging
• Modified: had to change how AIFF tags are read because of the new feature above, let me know if you experience problems
• Fixed: hopefully fixed a few of the crashes that people were seeing