GeoShred Pro Version 3.0, is an exciting update to the award-winning GeoShred musical instrument for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch NOW WITH AUv3 plugin support for devices running iOS 11.4 or greater.
GeoShred, Winner of 2017 Electronic Musician Editor's Choice Award as "one of the most innovative, groundbreaking products to emerge in the past twelve months".
GeoShred is an expressive musical instrument with a multi-touch performance surface, coupled with an advanced physical model of a guitar. A fusion of Wizdom Music’s Geo Synthesizer user interface (Jordan Rudess), and moForte’s powerful, modeled guitar and effects chain based on the next generation Physical Modeling research of Dr. Julius O. Smith III of Stanford/CCRMA. Add to that, incredible support for MIDI/MPE which makes GeoShred both a powerful synth and a formidable MIDI/MPE controller!
With GeoShred 3.0, everyone can shred using the diatonic playing surface! You can Shred the Blues and never hit a wrong note. Slide your finger in any direction and let the magic happen using a scale that fits perfectly against a backing track
Seamlessly move between fretless and diatonic modalities in a magical musical way using our isomorphic and diatonic playing surface and groundbreaking intelligent pitch rounding.
GeoShred is NOT just another app. GeoShred is a powerful, musical instrument that offers a performance environment on a multi-touch surface unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
GeoShred Pro Version 3.0 Features Include:
• A fluidly expressive playing surface + a Physically modeled guitar
• Au3 plugin support on devices running iOS 11.4 or greater
• Intelligent pitch rounding
• A diatonic keyboard where every key on the screen is in the scale.
• MIDI IN/OUT and MPE support
• MIDI control using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, virtual MIDI and all digital interfaces
• MIDI configuration presets
• 3D touch on iPhones that support 3D touch
• Customizable control surface can be mapped to physical MIDI Controls
• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus support.
• Backing tracks from the iTunes library
• Multiple Modeled effects
• Modeled feedback and VCF effects
• Echo, a unique looper and multi-tap echo
• Finger vibrato, slide and fret scraping
• Unique mono mode using intervals of multiple strings.
• Built in Arpeggiator
• Alternative tunings
• Support for world scales and temperaments including Indian Ragas, Arabic and Balinese scales.
• Easily share presets with friends
Praise for the GeoShred family of apps:
“GeoShred is brilliant- it’s a real instrument.” – Eddie Jobson
“A fantastic new invention which is going to revolutionize the way music is played, expressed and learned! “GeoShred” is one of the foremost best musical inventions I’ve had the pleasure to experience in recent years. Definitely 5 stars out of 5! GIGANTASTIVISSIMO…..R…A…Z !!!!!” – Patrick Moraz
“That’s just nuts. You’re [Jordan] the best-guitarist-without-a-guitar of all time” – Joe Satriani
“GeoShred is a breakthrough [musical instrument] for the iPad. Some might think it’s the best evidence yet that there has indeed been reverse engineering of alien technology, but if that’s the case, then aliens play guitar…and worship Jimi Hendrix.” – Craig Anderton Harmony Central
“Geoshred is a completely innovative music instrument that has become an essential tool for me in both worlds; on stage and in the studio. The quality, flexibility, expressibility and reliability of Geoshred have made it my go-to (and admittedly most used) iOS music app!” – Diego Tejeida, Haken
We are dedicated to offering the highest level musical instrument experience for our customers worldwide. It would mean a lot to us if you could leave your positive review on the App Store and If you have any questions about GeoShred we would love to hear from you at our support email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Requirements: iPad2, iPhone 4s, iOS 9.3 or better. For AUv3 support iOS 11.4 or greater is required.
- KeyY controls like wah are now rendered correctly when sharing
- noteOn/Off inversion issue
- Issue with pitchBendRange for the Moog Model D.
- Issues with Sympathetic Resonator
- Issues with Arpeggiator
- Generalized "File" menu item for import and export of different file types.
- Poly Mode for MIDI Out
- Animoog MIDI configuration and Preset
- PitchBend slider issues with MIDI Out
- Stuck notes for MIDI out including with the arpeggiator
- Ringing notes with Global tuning
- memory utilization with multiple tracks recording in a DAW
- Issues with madhyamaTuning
- Support for exporting MIDI configurations.
- Support for deleting backing tracks.
- Fix for Master Rate subscription
- Restore Purchases menu item appears above the fold
- Fixed entangled octave problem
-Debug trace improved
-All Sound off no longer sent to MIDI out when no notes are on, except in MMI/Arp mode, that will be fixed later.
-Minimum BPM set to 10, was 30
-MIDI clock now optionally sent in plugin
-Refinements to MIDI panic sequence
-Recording problems fixed that appeared in MMI/Arp type presets
-Some problems fixed with Merge Tracks/Freeze