Audio Playr is a handy tool to play, arrange and export almost any files that contain audio.
It can handle almost anything you throw at it, as long as the file contains audio in some form. Everything from odd audio formats to movie file containers and you can export everything back to AAC or Apple Lossless.
Some of the file formats/containers supported are AIF, MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4R, CAF, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, ASF, FLV, MPG and many, many more.
- Open and play/export audio from any file that contains audio.
- Supports a vast array of formats.
- Supports creating, editing and saving m3u playlists.
- Export to AAC or Apple Lossless.
- Automatically add to iTunes.
- 10 band Equalizer with many presets.
- Touch Bar support.
- Written in Swift for optimal performance and security.
Let me know if you have feature requests or if you found a bug.
PS! Audio Playr can't read DRM-protected files from the iTunes Store.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the app to crash when saving a playlist.
- Windows can now be minimized/maximized while playing a song.
- Now it's possible to rearrange a playlist by drag and drop.
Send a mail to email@example.com if you want to translate Audio Playr to your language.