Quicken® for Mac 2017 helps you plan for today and tomorrow. Stay on top of spending by importing transactions from multiple financial institutions and categorizing them all in one place, create a budget that keeps you on track today and manage investments for the future. Now with more powerful mobile app for 2017.
• Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically. (1)
- No need to jot it all down or save receipts.
- Includes transactions from your checking, credit card, loan, investment and retirement accounts. (1)
• Categorize all your transactions so you can see where your money is going.
- Know how much you’re spending without jumping from website to website to add it all up. (1)
• Stay on top of your spending.
- Create a budget based on your past spending, with the flexibility to adjust goals month-by-month.
- See how much you’ll have left to spend after your bills are paid.
- Set reminders for your bills and pay them directly from Quicken, too. (3)
• Maximize your investments
- See how your investments are performing relative to the market for more informed buy/sell decisions.
- See realized and unrealized gains and continually updated quotes.
- Make tax time easier by tracking your deductions and creating reports.
• NEW – Now supports loans.
- Track principal and interest using scheduled transactions.
- See charts of total principal and interest over time.
- Get a custom amortization table based on your loan details.
• Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app. (2)
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Check your budget, account balances and investments
• Be confident your information is secure.
- We protect your financial information using robust 128-bit and 256-bit encryption.
• Count on us every step of the way.
- Free phone support available Monday to Friday 5am to 5pm PST or reach us on-line via our 24-hour live chat support.
IMPORT DATA FROM SOME PREVIOUS QUICKEN VERSIONS
Easily import data from Quicken 2007, and Quicken for Mac 2015 & 2016, and Quicken Windows 2010 or newer versions.
To learn how Quicken protects your privacy, please visit page www.quicken.com/privacy
By downloading this product, you acknowledge you’ve read and agree to Quicken End User License Agreement and Quicken’s discontinuation policy accessible on this page.
(1) Data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.
(2) Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
(3) Paying bills with Quicken is available only if you have Quicken Bill Pay (Bill Payment Services provided by Metavante Payment Services, LLC) or if your bank allows you to access their bill pay product through Quicken. Application approval, fees, and additional terms and conditions may apply.
To prevent service interruption, update now.
As part of Quicken's separation from Intuit, we will be migrating a number of services from Intuit to the secure, Quicken Cloud. If you are not on the latest Quicken version, you will lose the ability to...
• Create a new file
• Make changes to your account
• Download transactions
• Use the mobile app
This is a free update
Version 4.6 has a number of feature and stability improvements.
• NEW: The biggest change is the move to the new Quicken ID and Quicken cloud. After launching Quicken, you will be asked to create a new Quicken ID. You should be able to use • the same email address and password that you used for your Intuit ID.
• NEW: Quicken Connect transactions will now be delivered via the Quicken Cloud. Quicken will set up your accounts so your transactions continue to download without having to re-enter your banking credentials. This only affects Quicken Connect accounts.
• NEW: As part of this change, Quicken Connect accounts will now download transactions in the background meaning you can continue to use Quicken. Direct Connect accounts including all investment accounts do not currently download in the background.
• NEW: Moved stock quote updates to download in the background.
• NEW: Added support for multiple Cloud accounts using the same Quicken ID. This means you don't need different IDs for each file.
• NEW: There's a new mobile app. You will need a new Quicken mobile app to continue seeing your data. Go to the app store associated with your mobile device to get the latest Quicken mobile app.
In addition to Quicken Cloud features, we also made improvements throughout the product.
• NEW: Added the ability to set the sidebar to display online balances.
• NEW: In preferences, you can now set the number of files to keep when auto-backing up. You can even set it to save all backup files.
• IMPROVED: Added the ability to disconnect a web connect account.
• IMPROVED: Added the ability to assign Quicken Bill Pay to an investment account.
• IMPROVED: Improved the Loan view. In the header, we now display decimal places for the balance and added a drop down to switch between Today's, Projected and Online balances.
• IMPROVED: Also in loans, the calculation has been improved for any loan where the compounding period is less than the payment period which is the case for auto loans. If auto loans didn't work for you in the previous release, try it again.
• FIXED: Fixed an issue where loan balance adjustments weren't being added.
• FIXED: Fixed the loan balance progress bar so it includes only what has been paid.
• FIXED: Fixed a number of issues that would cause a crash.