Find Nude, Text In Pic: Orga
Orga is the smartest private photo vault available. The first of its kind to use A.I. to make all text in images searchable. Orga is completely private & never uploads any images to a cloud. This is possible because the powerful A.I. works natively on your device.
- Nudity detection A.I. quickly identifies all NSFW images and allows the user to scrub their public Camera Roll by importing them into the Orga app, that is housed only on the user’s phone, and is password protected.
- Optical Character Recognition A.I. makes all text in screenshots as well as images searchable.
- Orga can also find objects in your images making over 1000 objects searchable.
These features make Orga’s vault, with its customizable folders, the leading photo organization tool.
Orga only needs a one-time Camera Roll scan to privately index all of your photos, then each time you reopen, Orga will quickly auto indexes your newest photos for a seamless experience.
No need for third-party tools.
Fully encrypts photos and retains all metadata such as geolocation, timestamp, Live Photo, etc.
Orga leverages Apple’s iOS 11 CoreML. It works only on your device without the use of internet at all. Orga even works in Airplane Mode.
Orga’s scanning infrastructure was built in a way that it never stores any of your photos. This makes it impossible for even the founders of Orga Inc. to ever have access to your photos.
Once your photos are indexed you can search photos to selected and import into Orga’s Photo Vault housed only on your phone.
- Search your photos for text, objects, and nudity
- Private and offline Artificial Intelligence
- Create folders for memes, receipts, memos, SMS, medical documents and much more
- On-device ML with no need for wifi and is non-cloud based
- Works on Airplane Mode
- Email is not required
- Credit Card is not required
- Use without creating a profile
- Customize nudity detection A.I. sensitivity level
- Fully encrypts photos in Photo Vault
- Optimized UI for iOS 13
- Dark Mode support
- Fixed an issue where photos become blurry when shared
- Bug fixes and improvements