Camtasia 2018 is the go-to video solution for creating professional-looking software demonstrations, product tutorials, online lessons, and recorded presentations- no video experience needed. Record your screen, import PowerPoint presentations, or add video footage you already have. Then edit, add effects with drag-and-drop ease, and share out your videos with anyone. With so many easy to use features and effects, you’ll be creating polished videos in no time.
• Easily record your screen, webcam, import your PowerPoint presentations to turn into a video, or import your own video and audio files
• Add eye-catching effects in seconds with callouts, transitions, behaviors and other effects
• Quickly add captions to your videos with speech to text, copy and paste text, or import .sami or .srt files
• Create, save, and apply themes with custom color and font preferences to ensure a consistent look and feel
• Organize and store your media and assets in the library to save time and ensure consistency with video creation
• Camtasia 2018 also includes royalty-free assets like customizable intros and outros, lower thirds, animated backgrounds, animated backgrounds, icons, and music tracks
With Camtasia, you can make videos from start to finish in hours, not days.
You've been talking, we've been listening! The TechSmith team has been busy incorporating customer feedback into Camtasia for Mac! All of these features and more are new in version 2018.0.8! Learn more about all of the new features here.
Enhancements in Version 2018.0.8:
• Fixed issue that prevented users on MacBook Pro (2018 or later) and iMac Pro (2017 or later) from recording system audio
• Fixed issue that could prevent users from importing Powerpoint slides
• Fixed issue that could cause the playhead bar to become invisible on macOS Mojave
• Fixed issue that prevented users on macOS Mojave from clicking on items in the Library
• Fixed issue that prevented users on macOS Mojave from closing open Groups on the timeline
• Fixed issue that caused Table of Contents thumbnails to appear as blank when exported as a SCORM package
• Fixed issue that prevented Cursor FX from being applied when the system cursor was not the default size
• Bug fixes and improvements