Surge is an advanced network toolbox and proxy utility for iOS. This app is designed for power-users and may require some level of professional knowledge to use.
· Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS/Snell proxy server following highly configurable rules.
· Record and display HTTP requests and responses sent from your iOS devices, including body and header.
· Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and GeoIP lookup.
· Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
· High performance and suitable for intensive use.
· Block ads by domain rules.
· Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch the production/development environment for your app without changing any code.
· All features work on the cellular network.
· Decrypt HTTPS traffic with Man-in-the-Middle.
· Perform URL rewrite.
· Fully IPv6 supports.
· Header rewrite.
· Safari extension to add rules.
· JSON, text, image and video viewer for the captured body.
· Album mode for the request list.
· Pre-filter for capturing.
· HTTPS proxy protocol supports client-side SSL/TLS certificate validation.
· Sync profiles cross devices with iCloud Drive or Dropbox.
· DoH, TLS 1.3 and more advanced features.
You may read the online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com
Terms and Conditions: https://nssurge.com/legal/terms
- Bug fixes
- Supports to choose profiles in a subdirectory
- A new feature has been added: iperf3 client mode.
You may use it to benchmark the bandwidth. Different from the standalone iperf app, you may force the test to use a specified proxy.
A quick guide:
1. Install iperf3 on the proxy server.
2. Run "iperf3 -s" within a screen or tmux session.
3. Start iperf test with Surge. Leave the hostname field empty. 127.0.0.1 will be used and indicates the proxy server itself.