A news reader for iOS with support for various sync services.
Reeder 4 adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options
- Automatic reader view
- More shortcuts, matching the ones of Reeder for Mac
Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don't want to use any service.
Reeder 4 is also available for macOS.
Please note: If you rely on image caching, this feature unfortunately wasn't ready for the 4.0 release but it's in the works.
• Read Later shortcut actions for adding and getting items (iOS 13)
• More alternate icons
• URL autocompletion when adding a FreshRSS account
• Reader View
• Error messages for the new Read Later extension
• Missing back button in animation settings
• Missing favicons in Read Later account
• Various Read Later syncing issues