iStat Menus - Monitor your system right from the menubar.
iStat Menus is a simple to use and useful Mac OS X app that will help you monitor your system right from the menubar. iStat Menus features 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system. Each menu extra comes with many different display modes, customizable colors, font sizes and widths.
iStat Menus provides real time CPU graphs and a list of the top 5 CPU resource hogs. CPU usage can be tracked by individual cores or with all cores combined, to save menubar space. A realtime graph to keep on top of being sent and received for all network connections.
Date & Time. A highly configurable date, time and calendar for your menubar, including fuzzy clock and moon phase. A world clock with sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times for over 20,000 cities. See used or free space for multiple disks in your menubar.
More detail for all your disks is only a click away. Detailed disk I/O in your menubar, displayed as a graph, a variety of different read and write indicators, or both. Realtime listings of the sensors in your Mac, including temperatures, hard drive temperatures (where supported), fans, voltages, current and power.
• Added preliminary support for late 2016 MacBook Pros.
• Improved support for macOS 10.12.
• Improved bluetooth battery monitoring.
• Fixed missing network processes in macOS 10.12.
• Fixed menubar order not being remembered in macOS 10.12 after rebooting.
• Fixed an issue where iStat Menus may have required the discrete GPU to be used.
• Fixed an issue with requesting calendar event access.
• Fixed an issue where there may have been extra logging appearing in Console if the Disks extra was enabled in macOS 10.12.