Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It's your audio - everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
- Major Enhancement: Airfoil now allows you to stream audio to Google Chromecast devices, as well as third party Cast-enabled TVs and speakers!
- Major Enhancement: Airfoil Satellite now offers optional global hotkeys for playback control. Show Airfoil Satellite instantly, pause remote playback, and more.
- Enhancement: Airfoil's main window no longer separates speakers out by type. Groups are still kept in a separate section, for clarity.
- Enhancement: Airfoil Satellite itself is now AppleScriptable, and offers full remote control and metadata when selected as the source in Airfoil (useful for sending from iOS to multiple outputs).
- Bug Fix: Airfoil now better handles missing audio output devices, as used by the Computer output. This includes improved error reporting when a device is missing, as well as visual hinting.