iSpoofer for Pokemon Go
iSpoofer for Pokémon GO:
- Adds a joystick for walking around the map
- Spoofs your location and go anywhere
- Creates your own patrol route
- Real time scan on availability of Gym Slot around you
- Real time Nearby Pokémon/Gym/Stop Radar
- In-game IV Checker
Spoofer for Pokémon GO is an enhanced edition of the Pokémon GO app, which adds features like joystick, teleport, and auto-walking. More powerful features will be added in the near future.
One of the most important differences between iSpoofer for Pokémon GO and iSpoofer for PC is the spoofed location data.
For Xcode-like spoofing methods(including iSpoofer for PC), only the latitude and longitude data can be spoofed.
Instead of simulating random altitude and accuracy data, iSpoofer for PC set them to a fixed number.
But iSpoofer for Pokémon GO can easily simulate all of these data.
That also makes it’s more difficult to be detected by the app developer.
Some YouTube Videos :
[12 December 2018] iSpoofer for POGO 0.131.1a
1. Updated to 0.131.1 version(1.99.1 on iOS AppStore)
2. Added multiple filters to Pokemon Feed
3. Added team logo in the Raid Feed