The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts and reviews
• Flights and hotels
• Videos and images
• News, shares information and more
• Anything that you’d find on the web
Get personalised updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies and events
• Know as soon as your favourite artists release new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, straight from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• iMessage extension – Search and share restaurants, GIFs and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension – While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content – no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard – access Google Search, straight from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emojis and more – straight from your keyboard, in any app. Tap 'Gboard' in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget – find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Google Lens: Search what you see and get stuff done using your camera. Scan, search, and translate text, find clothing and products, identify plants and animals, and more. Tap the Lens icon in the search box to get started.