Print your Calendar and Reminders to any printer. You can print your Day, Week, Month and custom list calendar views to ANY printer, not just AirPrint. Email your calendar or reminders as a PDF file to share with others. Print out your monthly calendar and stick it to the fridge or office wall. Print out a shared family reminder shopping list.
Full support for iOS 12 Shortcuts eg. "Print today", "Print tomorrow", "Print this week", "Print this month"
Print maps and driving directions for appointments.
Add, delete and edit your appointments inside CalPrint and print them out straight away. Choose from a range of print options, including layout, mini calendar inserts, text size, single page and more.
Create a list view of upcoming appointments for the next week, month or any date range you choose. Each appointment is itemized and printed in a list.
There is no need to setup calendars as CalPrint uses your existing calendar on your device. Google Calendar, Exchange and other calendar formats are all supported.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTIONALITY
• Choose which calendars to display and print
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Search for events and print the results
• Easy scroll the week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view
• Easily create new appointments
• Print event maps and driving directions
• Print your calendar as a PDF for use in other apps
• Utilizes existing calendars, no new calendar setup needed.
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month and a custom list view
• Choose which reminder lists to display and print
• Print your shopping list, to do list, or other lists shared with your family
• Filter by scheduled and completed
• Search for text in reminders to filter results
• Email your reminder lists as PDF files
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
Calendar all day events spanning multiple days will now show as all day events • Calendar month view has background color for event text instead of dot - see Printer Options • Add date and time of printing in a bottom page footer, in printer options • Fixed an issue with the week screen printing missing the date in the day title
Support our hard working team - support regular updates and new CalPrint features with a quick review on the app store, thanks!