◆◇ Ranked #1 top-grossing Reference category app on 15 Mac App Stores in 2012. (Austria, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)
Simple, smart and fast.
DiskCatalogMaker is a simple disk management tool which catalogs disks and folders.
》 Key Features
Catalog your discs
● Drag and drop your disk icon onto the catalog window.
● Use batch scan mode for multiple discs.
● You can also use the generate thumbnail images option.
View your catalogs
● Finder like intuitive look and feel.
● You can print a catalog.
● Use “Select Original” to reveal an item on Finder.
● Use “Open Original” to open an item directly.
● Use “Quick Look” to preview an item without even opening it.
Search through your catalogs
● Find by name and other file attributes.
● Use AND/OR boolean search expressions.
● Search through your catalogs via Spotlight.
● macOS Mojave Dark Mode support.
● Super fast search algorithm.
● Opening multiple catalogs at once.
● Optimized cataloging engine for multi-core/multiprocessor systems.
● Trusted catalog database format for scalability and storage of huge data.
● Compressing catalog data for disk space.
● Zip, StuffIt, RAR, 7-Zip, tar, gzip, bzip2, CompactPro and LHA archive formats support.
● CD-TEXT format support.
● Cataloging a folder on a network volume.
● Long unicode name and Asian languages support.
- A few minor updates to make this app better.
- Changed the scan completion message using the macOS Notification Center (macOS 10.8 or later).
- Fixed a coloring bug when printing on macOS Mojave Dark Mode.