Termius - SSH client
Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via your mobile device.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Support for SSH, Mosh, and Telnet sessions.
· Supports ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
· Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
· Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
· Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
· Tag your servers to stay organized.
· Terminal touch with support of CTRL, ALT, and arrow keys.
· Multitask with split-view support.
· Get that desktop feel with Bluetooth keyboard support. Remap Caps lock to Esc, Ctrl, or other combinations.
· Map physical input like shaking your device actions like undo or close session.
· Make it yours with 12 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
· Power through late night sessions with dark mode.
· Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
· Import keys with iTunes file sharing in ext, OpenSSH, and PPK formats.
· Protect your credentials with PIN
· Port forwarding and tunneling let you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
· Preview active SSH sessions with an adaptive user interface.
· Built-in assistance and troubleshooting. Feel free to ask a question anytime!
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
· A 14-day FREE Trial
· One subscription covers all your mobile and desktop.
· Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
· Protect your credentials with Touch ID or Face ID.
· Protect your account with two-factor authentication
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
· Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
· Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used shell commands.
· Run snippets across multiple servers at once.
· Autocomplete saves you keystrokes.
· Set custom environment variables.
· Easily and securely paste a password (especially handy for sudo).
· Import your desktop’s ~/.ssh/config file via the command line.
· Host chaining (jump host).
· Background sessions support.
· Port Knocking: secure your ports from unwanted scanning.
Premium Termius users are first to receive access to new features and updates!
Termius is reinventing the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
Termius Premium Subscription is available through an auto-renewable annual subscription for $99.99 or monthly subscription for $9.99 (prices vary by region).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will renew automatically. Cancellation of a future subscription may be done up to 24 hours before the end of an ongoing period. The actual subscription may not be manually canceled before its termination date. Subscriptions may be managed, including disabling of auto-renew, in the Account Settings after purchase.
A Premium subscription allows you to create an account in the Termius system for synchronization and backup. A subscription may be used under one account on multiple devices across all by Termius supported platforms. A subscription may be used both for personal and business purpose.
- Fixed deep links handling
- Fixed warning notifications about pasteboard usage
- Stability improvements