BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition
Fly and survive through the Game of the Year -winning world of BADLAND and discover an astonishing number of imaginative traps, puzzles and obstacles on the way.
Over 50 MILLION players and counting!
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR!
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
With BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition, you get to experience the multi-award-winning action adventure like never before. Redesigned for Mac App Store, BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition builds on the stunningly atmospheric, hand-painted graphics of the original BADLAND with enhanced, above Full-HD visuals, completely redesigned controls, over 15 hours of single player campaign and awesome multiplayer fun for up-to-four players with local co-op & battle modes.
BADLAND was initially released in 2013 on iPad where it got a brilliant reception and won numerous awards including the prestigious iPad Game of the Year from Apple. Most important of all, it has been received heart-warningly well by more than 25 million players who have given it an average rating of 4.7 / 5.
- Side-scrolling action adventure platformer with innovative physics-based gameplay
- Up-to-4 player LOCAL MULTIPLAYER awesomeness with co-op and battle modes.
- SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100 truly unique levels (about 15 hours of gameplay)
- 100 MULTIPLAYER COOPERATIVE levels and 27 battle levels
- LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
- Full Game Controller support & redesigned, new controls with full left/right/up/down control over your characters.
- Up-to-4 players can play from a single keyboard (old-school style) or with any combination of keyboard and controllers.
- All levels have been modified for the new controls.
- Enhanced, above Full-HD graphics.
- Retina support
- iCloud support
- Game Center leaderboards & achievements
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
Update #2 - 40 000 new levels!
A rather massive update content wise. The BADLAND Level World is now available also from the Mac App Store version. You can browse, play and rate over 40 000 player made levels in conveniently ranked categories. The update introduces also a new constantly updating day with 18 levels at the moment and a new level coming every one to two weeks.
Last autumn our tablet based level editor was opened to the players of the iOS version of BADLAND. The players have been making new levels since then and some of these are really rad, very ambitious for quality and creativity.
The editor is based on multitouch editing and is thus difficult to add to the Mac version without a major overhaul. Just wanted to say that before you ask for it to be added here as well. Should you want to make some levels, you can use the iOS App Store version of BADLAND. All new levels will be instantly available also from the Mac App Store version.
So get playing the 40 000 new levels! There's plenty of new things to do and a lot more range and variety going from White BADLAND, to driving cars, tanks, flying laser gunning vehicles and more!
- LEVEL WORLD added with over 40 000 player made levels
- Find good levels easily from useful new categories such as ‘Most played’, ’Top rated’, “Frogmind’s choice”, etc.
- Check out fresh takes from categories like Indieception with levels mimicking Space Invaders, Framed, etc.
- New day added! Welcome to the Eternal Day with 18 levels and a new level added every one to two weeks
- Multiple controllers could in some cases change the controlled player
- The analog sticks of all controllers should now work
- Keyboard binding fixes
- Multiple smaller bug fixes based on your awesome feedback
Thanks for your awesome support!