IP Television - IPTV M3U
YOU CAN WATCH TV ANYTIME, EVERYWHERE WITH IP TELEVISION
IP Television allows you to watch globally channels, international broadcasters, thematic channels and on demand on your iPhone and iPad (and on your Apple TV).
Everywhere you are! You only need an internet connection!
EASY AND VERSATILE
IP Television is very easy to use and offers many features. You will enjoy watching your favorite football team, Moto GP, series, soap opera, movies and children channels.
It is the best choice because it’s constantly updated and offers a lot!
- Insert more playlists and manage them easily
- Streaming your IPTV to your TV with Chromecast
- Add channels in 4 different ways
- Use the Electronic Program Guide
- Delete the advertisement
- Set up the parental control
...And much more.
ALL THE CHANNELS YOU WANT.
You can create or upload all the channels and playlists with IP Television.
You need to select the language, upload the channels automatically in the app or upload your free or paid playlists in m3u8 format. These are files in URL form. You can browse in Google, looking for “m3u iptv”.
If you have a paid playlist such as Xtream Codes, you can upload it by logging in with your credentials.
IP Television has an intuitive interface and allows you to easily manage and update the lists.
IP TELEVISION FEATURES:
- Launch and manage your channel playlists.
- Play/Pause online TV/Video Stream
- Use the scrollbar to watch video on demand.
- Based on libVLC framework with LGPL license.
- Buy the “Multiple playlist” packet
- Store and sort channels with the possibility to cancel them
- Manage your favorite channels
- Divide a channel list in sections (only with compatible playlists)
- Subscribe to EPG (only with compatible playlists with CrossEPG - Rytec), the Electronic Program Guide that allows you to watch your TV programs and to know what is transmitted and on which channel. The first month is free for the new subscriber.
- Turn on the “Zapping” function to watch the channels in a mini screen while you scan the playlist to choose what to watch.
- Delete the advertisement
MORE AND MORE FEATURES.
Every IP Television new version is enriched with new features.
A USER, DIFFERENT DEVICES.
When you buy IP Television for a device, for example for iPad, you don’t need to pay the app for iPhone or Apple TV: you can upload it free of charge. This is the same also for every new app update.
AN APP WITH A TEAM AND A WEBSITE.
You can find all the news, the guides, the tutorials, the easy explanation how to use IP Television and its features on the website www.iptelevision.tv and on the Facebook page.
You can also make questions and comments, because a team is ready to answer and give an accurate and reliable service.
INCREASE THE POTENTIAL WITH IN-APP
IP Television allows you to benefit from a set of paid extensions:
• Remove banner € 2.29 - use the application without advertising
• Activate zapping € 1.09 - a mini player will help in the preview of your channels
• Multiple playlist € 2.29 - have you more than two playlists? Here is the extension for you.
• Copy and Paste € 1.09 - directly from the web to the app
• Electronic Programme Guide € 1.49/every three month and the first month is free - use the EPG and discover all information about your programs
• Steam with Chromecast € 1.99/per year and the first week is free
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current time. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once is activated. You can managed your subscriptions in the Account Settings after the purchase.
Terms & Conditions
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 7.0.3
- Various Bug Fix
- UI improvements
FROM VERSION 7.x
*** Chromecast ***
From today you can subscribe to watch your IPTV with Chromecast streaming on your TV.
Does the app crash with your playlist?
Contact us at email@example.com and we will solve your problem ;)
Thank you for your support emails to the App