Resume Designer Pro
The most advanced Resume Builder on the App store.
◉ No.1 Productivity App in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Australia, Netherlands and 12 other countries ◉
** Featured by Apple as new & noteworthy **
** Featured by Gizmodo as app of the day **
** Featured by AppAdvice.com **
"I found that Resume Designer Pro was extremely easy to use and it did allow me to create professional resumes that I could update in seconds." -- AppAdvice.com
Produce elegant professional looking resumes in a matter of minutes! Just enter your resume details once and then Resume Designer Pro enables you to choose from multiple professional looking resume styles. You can then email your resume to your prospective employer or you can print it out directly from the app.
- Choose from 6 sample resumes and 18 professional resume styles (108 different combinations) or create your own in just a few minutes (unlimited combinations)
- The optional ability to add a photo to your resume
- Distinguish your resume from others by adding a cover letter
- Use charts for the skills
- Use icons for your hobbies and interests
- Possibility to use a handwritten signature
- Section 'More about me' to precise date of birth, marital status, nationality etc.
- Export to PDF and send it directly from your mobile
- Share via eMail
- Integration with DropBox, Google Drive, iBook and other apps
- Print directly from your device with AirPrint
- Build multiple resumes with different styles
- Duplicate preexisting resumes and target different employers with different resumes
- Quick start by choosing from a set of predefined resumes (we regularly add new ones)
- In-app tips that provide you with the best resume writing practices
- Social icons for your social networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
- Design the cover letter as you want
- All texts have been written by English native speakers
See what you can do with the app: http://resumedesignerpro.com/Resume_of_Mathilde_Guiraud.pdf
You can now send all the resumes from one device to another one using Airdrop.