Paste - Clipboard Manager
Paste is the world's favorite clipboard manager for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. It stores everything you copy and keeps your clipboard organized across all your devices without skipping a beat.
Paste is an invaluable productivity tool for writers, developers, designers, and everyone else.
"Paste is the Mac clipboard manager you never knew you needed." — The Next Web
THE NEW WAY TO COPY AND PASTE
Paste automatically keeps everything you copied regardless of its format so that you can quickly access things that you’ve copied in the past in an instant or less.
– Extend your system clipboard capacity and never worry about losing your important copied content ever again.
– Search for a "recipe link from Safari" that you copied a long time ago as well as for any other text, link, file, image, and more.
– Choose which applications you don't want to keep track of and ensure complete control over the data that Paste stores for you.
SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW
Organize, preview and access frequently used items instantly. Tight system integration and intuitive user experience allow you to focus on your core tasks.
– Create pinboards and organize your clipboard history the way you need it.
– Pin items you use regularly and keep them just a click away.
– Configure your own shortcuts for seamless copy & paste functionality between apps and files.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
Instant iCloud sync allows you to use your clipboard history and pinboards across devices whether you're on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
– All data securely syncs across all your devices running Paste. It plays well with Universal Clipboard too.
– Your data is stored in your personal iCloud Drive using industry-standard security technologies, including end-to-end encryption.
BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Get more out of Paste and discover a whole bunch of features aimed to help you spend less time on routine tasks, every day.
– Select and paste multiple items simultaneously.
– Remove formatting from copied text and paste any content as Plain Text.
– Large previews to quickly sort through the content and find what you're looking for.
– Share clipboard history with your friends or send it via AirDrop to other devices.
– And even more!
Download Paste and supercharge your productivity!
Hi there, this is a one-step-back update ;)
Based on the feedback for the sequential Shift+Cmd+V behavior, it seems like the old version worked better, so there we go: the sequential Shift+Cmd+V shows and hides Paste, the next/previous pinboard shortcuts navigate you through the pinboards.
Set your own shortcuts in Preferences and thank you for using Paste!
Previously in 2.5.0:
Together with tons of internal improvements and better macOS Catalina support, this update brings two useful features some of you asked for:
– For those who prefer using a mouse or touchpad, Paste gets one click closer: a single click on the status item in the main menu bar activates Paste while a right-click brings the good-old menu;
– For the keyboard shortcuts fans, a sequential Shift+Cmd+V (or your own activation shortcut) from now on will navigate you through your pinboards instead of hiding Paste.
Follow @paste_app on Twitter to stay up to date and contact us on email@example.com for any help.